If you haven't start your Christmas shopping, it's time now and I want to share with you some gorgeous Etsy finds that will make a perfect Holiday gifts.
I've been a seller on Etsy for almost 5 years now and I know how to make Etsy shopping a pleasant experience. Here are a few tips:
- Use search bar on top of Etsy's home page. Browsing by category might not be as helpful.
- Type words that describe what you are looking for. For example "red scarf" or "abstract coffee mug" or "sea glass bracelet".
- If you don't have anything in particular on your mind, just type "gifts" or "holiday gift for her" or "gift idea for men".
- On the left panel of the search results you can refine your search by shop location and the price range.
- After you found something you like, look at the shop. Read shop announcement on top of shop's home page. Often shop owners will notify buyers about sales, coupon codes and processing times.
- Use search bar under the shop's banner to search within the shop to see if they have more of what you like.
- Read shop reviews, policies and processing time. That will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.
And now the fun part! Check out these beautiful and amazingly affordable creations, handmade and/or designed by Etsy artisans.
I hope you enjoyed looking at these unique goods as much as I enjoyed finding them. Happy shopping!