JuliaBarsArt highly values each visitor's and customer's privacy.
In some cases JuliaBarsArt may contact you regarding your purchase.
This site has Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and integrated with secure payment processors PayPal and Stripe.
Your credit card information is securely communicated using industry standard SSL software.
JuliaBarsArt does not collect, store or has access to confidential payment information.
● To fulfill your order, we need certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. JuliaBarsArt relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
● We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as production partners and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact form.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority. If you have any questions or concerns, please, contact us.